The majority of our photo shoots take place in Central Wisconsin, Eastern Minnesota and Northern Illinois. During the winter
months we travel to warmer locations. These locations include Southern California, Texas and Western Florida. To avoid having
models travel long distances for a photo session we prefer to use models who are available near our location sites.
How Do I Become A Model?
- Read over our requirements and regulations and the
- Download and print out our application
(you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- Fill out the application.
- Send in the application and a picture of yourself to the address listed at the bottom of the form.
Requirements And Regulations
- Models are responsible for transportation to the production locations and in most cases will not be reimbursed for mileage or parking fees.
- Models must fill in all information that is requested on the application.
- If a model is to be used in a sports production, they must not be currently participating in an NCAA sport/or play under rules and regulations
of your state's Athletic Association Code. If this pertains to you, please contact your coach to see if you have clearance before you send in \
your modeling application.
- Models are required to arrive on time and be prepared for a photo production, or risk being docked pay for lost time.
- Models are responsible for styling their own hair. A production assistant may do touch-up work on location.
- Models are responsible for putting on makeup that best suits the image in production.
- Models are required to bring their own sports wear undergarments.
All photos taken are the property of Eastbay, and as such may be reused for an unlimited time. Eastbay must approve any reproduction of the images.
Complete the application and mail to:
P.O. Box 8066
Wausau, WI 54402-8066